[Introspective] Poll ends soon on rating recent PSB music videos

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 11 21:54:17 PDT 2013

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll, in
which I'm asking you to rate (on a scale of 1 to 5, from "one of their
worst" to "one of their best") the three most recent "full-fledged" music
videos by the Pet Shop Boys: "Leaving," "Axis," and "Vocal." If you haven't
voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead. (Knock on wood; my webhosting service informs me
that, on account of scheduled server maintenance, I won't be able to make
any updates for about 8 hours starting Friday evening in the U.S.; hopefully
they'll be all done and I'll be able to make updates once again long before
I need to do my usual Sunday survey "switchover." And I do hope you'll still
be able to vote during this period -- but, just in case, you may wish to try
to vote sooner rather than later.)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!