[Introspective] Poll ends soon on your favorite remix of "Memory of the Future"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 31 22:05:06 PST 2013

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to choose your favorite mix of the Pet Shop Boys' most recent
single, "Memory of the Future" (not counting the original album version, the
single mix, or the instrumental). If you haven't voted yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and make your choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!