[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite "Memory of the Future" remix

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 2 22:11:04 PST 2013

site visitors to choose their favorite remix of "Memory of the Future," not
counting the original album version, the single mix, and the instrumental.
And the remix that received the most votes was:

* The Ulhrich Schnauss Remix, picked by 30.1% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is the latest installment of my ongoing
"Rating Project," in which I ask you to rate Pet Shop Boys songs on a scale
of 0 to 10 as they compare to other PSB tracks, with 0 indicating one of the
worst they've ever done, 5 meaning "an average PSB song," and 10 indicating
one of their all-time best. This time around I'm asking you to rate the
bonus songs on the two most recent singles, "Leaving" and "Memory of the
Future." (I asked about the "Winner" bonus tracks in the previous Rating
Project survey.) I'm also asking you to rate one older song, "Transfer" from
2007, which I had previously overlooked. (Thanks to Daniel B. for noticing
this oversight!) So please take a few moments to submit your ratings of the
songs right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey. And I
hope your week ahead earns an thoroughly excellent rating of its own!