[Introspective] Final results of poll on missing full art, credits, etc. with downloads

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 28 22:05:42 PST 2013

site visitors whether they miss the full album art, credits info, and other
liner notes that are usually absent from music download purchases. And the
response that received a majority of the votes was:

* "Yes, I do miss those things and I wish I could get them," selected by
58.3% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select "Past Survey Results" from
the top-left drop-down menu, the Survey Results icon from the top-right icon
bar, or the appropriate link in the latest entry on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that the Pet Shop
Boys have stated that they would like their most recent album "Electric" to
be the first in a "trilogy" of albums produced by Stuart Price. I'm simply
wondering what you think of this idea. So please make your choice from the
options provided right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a great week ahead and a very, very happy, safe, and
successful New Year!