[Introspective] Happy Holidaze

Don Ackerman the.ackermans at juno.com
Sun Dec 22 08:10:06 PST 2013

It doesn't always snow at Christmas, but I'm still happy because I'll be with you, Intro! Happy Christmas to all!

PSB forever,
Don

From: Derek BD <derekbd1970 at gmail.com>
To: Paul Watson <neotronic at btinternet.com>,        psb <introspective at lists.jameslick.com>
Subject: [Introspective] Happy Holidaze
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 09:30:13 -0600

Back at you, Paul. Thanks for the message!

Happy Holidays and Merry New Year to alla youze!

--
derekbd
"A man who does not think for himself does not think at all." - Oscar Wilde