[Introspective] Final results of poll on preferred Tennant-Lowe DVD release

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 21 22:48:35 PST 2013

site visitors which of three Tennant-Lowe projects that haven't yet been
released on video – "Closer to Heaven," "Battleship Potemkin," and "The Most
Incredible Thing" -- they would most like to be released on DVD. And the one
that received the most votes (exactly half of them, in fact) is:

* "Closer to Heaven," picked by 50% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click "Past Survey Results" in the
upper-left drop-down menu, click the Survey icon on the upper-right, or the
appropriate link in the latest "What's New?" entry.

Keeping to my current goal of cutting back on the number of choices in my
weekly surveys, this week's question concerns a matter that embraces but
extends beyond only the Pet Shop Boys. I'm simply wondering whether, when
you purchase downloaded music, you miss the full album art, credits info,
and other liner notes that are almost always absent. And, yes, there are
just three options to choose from! (I hope they're enough.) Thanks so much
to Robert Velén for suggesting this survey question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a wonderful week ahead. And, to those of you who observe the holiday, I wish
you all a very Merry Christmas!