[Introspective] Final results of poll on hypothetical question about response to reprehensible behavior

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 14 22:06:36 PST 2013

site visitors the totally hypothetical question, "If, heaven forbid, Chris
and/or Neil were ever to admit to or be convicted of, beyond any reasonable
doubt, something that was not only illegal but also, from general
perspective (including your own) morally reprehensible, how do you think it
would affect your being a fan of them and their music?" And the response
that received the most votes was:

* "It depends on the specific nature of the act(s) involved (even assuming
they're 'morally reprehensible')," chosen by 23.7% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the past survey results icon
in the top nav bar, "Past Survey Results" from the top nav drop down, or the
corresponding link in the latest entry on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead will be, I trust, considerably less
controversial, and it's certainly shorter. I'm simply wondering if it were
up to you to choose for DVD release one (but only one) of the three
particular Tennant/Lowe projects that haven't yet been released on DVD --
"Closer to Heaven," "Battleship Potemkin," or "The Most Incredible Thing" --
which one would you choose? So please take a moment to make your choice
right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I hope you all
have a marvelous week ahead!