[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB long-form video

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 7 22:09:12 PST 2013

site visitors to choose their all-time favorite Pet Shop Boys "long-form"
video release. And the video that received the largest number of votes was:

* "PopArt," chosen by 23.6% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past Survey Results" icon
in the top nav bar, select it from the drop-down menu on the upper-left, or
click the pertinent link in the February 8 entry on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is based on a purely hypothetical
situation -- one that I seriously doubt and certainly hope we're never
forced to face. If, heaven forbid, Chris and/or Neil were ever to admit to
or be convicted of, beyond a reasonable doubt, something that was not only
illegal but also, from general perspective (including your own) morally
reprehensible, how do you think it would affect your being a fan of them and
their music? I know this may be a troubling and perhaps even controversial
question, but I do think it's a very thought-provoking one. So please mull
this over and, when you're ready, make your choice from the options provided
there on my home page. And thanks so much to Rory Simpson for suggesting
this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you
all a terrific week ahead!