[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether PSB should be knighted

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 24 22:10:54 PDT 2013

site visitors whether they believe the Pet Shop Boys should be knighted by
the Queen. And the response that received the largest number of votes was:

* “Yes, they deserve it for their contribution to British culture and/or
economy,” chosen by 26.1% of the voters.

Interestingly, although a plurality of the voters chose one of the various
“Yes” options, it wasn’t quite a majority on account of the large number of
“noncommittal” choices. To see the complete results, please visit my
“Commentary” site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the “Past
Survey Results” button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is a pretty simple, straightforward one. I’m
simply wondering which of the remixes included on the “Vocal” CD single and
digital bundle is your favorite. (And if you really don’t like any of them,
or if you’re not familiar enough with them to make a choice, there are
options there for you, too.) So please take a moment – whenever you’re
ready, if you need to have a few listens again to make a decision – to make
your choice right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week’s survey! I hope
you all have a superb week ahead!