[Introspective] Final results of poll on buying the Electric Box and/or Playbutton

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 17 22:14:42 PDT 2013

site visitors whether they had bought the limited-edition “Electric Box”
and/or “Electric Playbutton.” And the responses chosen by majorities of the
voters were:

* “No, I didn’t buy the ‘Electric Box,’ and I wouldn’t now even if I could,”
picked by 72.4% of the voters, and

* “No, I didn’t buy the ‘Electric Playbutton,’ and I wouldn’t now even if I
could,” chosen by 51.2%.

To see the complete results, please visit my “Commentary” site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the “Past Survey Results”
button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead shifts attention away from “Electric” to
focus instead on a much broader question. As you probably know, a number of
British rock and pop stars have been knighted by Queen Elizabeth II, among
them Sir Paul McCartney, Sir Elton John, Sir Mick Jagger, Sir Cliff Richard,
Sir Tom Jones, Sir Bob Geldof, and Dame Shirley Bassey. I'm wondering
whether you think the Pet Shop Boys should also receive knighthoods. As
usual, however, I offer more than a simple “Yes” and “No” choice. So please
take few moments to visit my home page, check out the options there, and
make your decision. And thanks so much to Chris F. for suggesting this
question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week’s survey! I hope you all
have a terrific week ahead!