[Introspective] Stuart Price - Les Rythmes Digital

PaulDj pauldj6 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:03:33 PDT 2013

On 24/4/13 10:31 PM, Derek BD wrote:
[..]
> from
> http://www.spin.com/articles/jacques-lu-cont-interview-album-stream-tracques-pet-shop-boys-les-rythmes-digitales/

It's quite funny to read about Les Rythmes Digital and the Boys in the same
article: Last Saturday night, while driving through Belgium, I heard -and
immediately fell in love with- the track

A-Trak & Tommy Trash - Tuna Melt (Les Rythmes Digitales Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMHRGie9wLU

Even though I was absolutely clueless about Stuart Price, as I was listening I
thought: "I should post this to Introspective... I think this is the kind of
sound that PSB lovers would enjoy!"  :-)
--
PaulDj