[Introspective] Poll ends soon on a third single from "Elysium"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 21:46:17 PDT 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you think there should be a third single (after "Winner"
and "Leaving") from the Pet Shop Boys' album "Elysium" and, if so, which
song you think it should be. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment
to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choice right there on the home page.

On Sunday (though perhaps just little later than usual) I will end this
poll, post the final results and, actually, *not* start a new poll for the
week ahead, for reasons that I will explain at that time.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fantastic weekend!