[Introspective] Relentless/Disco5-esque [Re: Hello]

Jonathan joda at panix.com
Mon Sep 24 18:38:59 PDT 2012

I've been meaning to ask where the original quote about this dance
record next year came from.  I was avoiding info about Elysium before it
came out, but didn't run across that tidbit when I got caught up.

I'm hoping it leans much more toward a Relentless kind-a-thing than
Disco 3 or even 4.  I was wondering about it this morning and thinking
it'd be so cool if they were inspired to do a new dance record of six
longform originals.  It's really exciting to contemplate.  Disco 3 is
full of cool stuff, but it's hard to enjoy and think of as an album.

I'll enjoy whatever it is, no doubt, I just like it most when there is
unity to the production.