[Introspective] Hello

Pierre pierre at tchitchaaa.com
Mon Sep 24 02:32:29 PDT 2012

Hello to all,
> I'm sure Steffen can come to the rescue here and point to the Introspective archive from back in those days... before Jeffrey Durst chased off 80% of the members.
I still have fond memories of Jeffrey's era actually. I always loved
flame wars, especially ones as shamelessly childish and playful as his
were. But I understand they weren't everyone's cup of tea. :)
Does anyone konw what became of him?  I remember thinking he was too
mentally unbalanced to succeed in life. :)

As for Elysium, I must confess a slight disappointment. The production
is quite good but the songwriting is a bit under par on too many songs.
The choruses in particular are staggeringly weak (Give it a go, Your
Early Stuff,....). For me, the only songs worthy of entering the
all-time PSB canon are Breathing Space and Invisible.

--
Pierre