[Introspective] Final results of poll on early impression of how "Elysium" compares to other PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 22 22:08:14 PDT 2012

site visitors to provide their early assessment of the Pet Shop Boys' new
album "Elysium" in terms of how it compares with their previous albums. And
the response that received the largest number of votes was:

* "It's not their best, but it's better than most," chosen by 31.0% of the
voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead continues the focus on "Elysium," but this
time from a very different angle. I'm wondering whether you think there
should be a third single from the album (after "Winner" and "Leaving"). And,
if so, what do you think that single should be? Please mull this over and,
when you're ready, make your choice from the options provided right there on
my home page. And thanks to Al for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you
all a singularly fine week ahead!