[Introspective] (no subject)

Chris Jones chris_jones10 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:50:08 PDT 2012

Thanks Zdenek, and lovely to see some other familiar names here too! Yes, those flames were rather eventful..... Interesting times.

To get on topic (as well as reminiscing ), I’m thoroughly enjoying Elysium. I don’t see it as ‘a return to form’, because I don’t think the PSB have ever really lost ‘form’, but it feels to me like the strongest album since Bilingual. I think Memory of the Future is my favourite, although it’ll probably change. Very big, emotional chorus.

Chris