[Introspective] Hello

Christian . cjr421 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:52:48 PDT 2012

The nice thing about this list (or forum if you would like to call it that) is that you can post links to files (video or audio) and you don't have some mod freaking out and telling you that those sort of things are not allowed here.  Pardon my French, but fuck that shit.  If someone is looking for a track or video, I'm more than happy to oblige.  We're adults, not 10 year olds that need to be told what and what not to do.

chris