[Introspective] recent appearances

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:19:04 PDT 2012

*Is everyone keeping up with the radio and telly appearances? Three years
ago I tried to capture in sound or video all the appearances they boys made
and it was a lot of fun. This time, however, they seem to be answering the
same questions and making the same general statements each time. The Mark
Radcliffe interview on Radio6 was probably the most fun, but only
marginally so. *
*I think the only thing I've missed is BBC Breakfast this past Monday
morning. I do have a way to watch BBC live but I failed to get up at 3am. I
assume I didn't miss much. *
*
*
*We've been a bit spoiled for news lately, I guess. No updates on the site
since Tuesday; 2 days seems unreasonable! Ha. I am craving news on the
bonus tracks and mixes for Leaving.*

--
derekbd
"A man who does not think for himself does not think at all." - Oscar Wilde