[Introspective] Hello

Bill Cash bill_intro at billcash.org
Thu Sep 20 14:18:43 PDT 2012

Indeed -- Intro is not dead, just very quiet.  I don't mind being part of a
very small band of loyal fans.  I think I started using this list about 18
years ago, and people still do pass along little gems and updates from time
to time.  Put it this way: traffic is not a big problem.

Here's to the new album *and a new tour in 2013!!!*

Bill Cash