[Introspective] Hello

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:46:34 PDT 2012

*We're still here, hanging onto fond memories of the time when this was
just about the only place to get the latest information, leaked tunes, and
so on. I am very glad Intro still lives; I feel the fans here are the loyal
guard. We can be the harshest critics and lavish the greatest praise.*
*
*
*It seems to be a common feeling that Winner works much better in the
context of the album. I appreciate it much more than I did when it was
first revealed as a single.*
*
*
*If anyone would like the original clip that I loaded to youtube just grab
it here <https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7ojqKrUqnBEOEQzcXAxWFFncDg>.
*