[Introspective] Elysium release in Japan

Christian . cjr421 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:15:48 PDT 2012

Yesterday Elysium was released here in Japan.  I bought the 2 x CD set at Tower Records.  When I bought it, I also got this good size booklet that had info about the album and a really good Japanese release discography that started with their albums and broke them down into proper full length releases, the Best of CD and DVD, special releases (Disco, In Depth, etc), Japan singles discography, videography in Japan, pick up release from imports (A Life In Pop DVD, Disco 4, Christmas EP, etc), history so far (starting in 1954 - 2012), collaborators (that part is really extensive), awards and Japan communications (concerts / appearances).  This is definitely something all PSB collectors should have.

chris