[Introspective] PSB Shop

Zdenek Stanka zdenek at exxe.cz
Wed Sep 5 03:29:33 PDT 2012

Well, yes, that's what I have been told officialy: "Unfortunately, due to territory restrictions, you will not be able to download this media. We are currently in the process of updating our website to reflect this, but I can only apologize that this was not initially clear. Some downloads are restricted from certain territories due to international licensing. You have not been charged for this media. Please accept my sincere apologies for any disappointment that this may have caused."...

I REALLY don't get this, to be honest. :( Everybody in this industry's crying how those baaad people steal their music but what are they supposed to do when there are "territory restrictions" which make them impossible to buy the mp3s??? :(

BTW, I always buy everything but this time I had to find at least  the stream on the net so that I could listen to the Winner digital mixes...

/Z/