[Introspective] New "Commentary" site poll on rating the "Elysium" songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 27 21:46:41 PDT 2012

Hey there! My October sabbatical has come to an end, so I'm ready to resume
my weekly Pet Shop Boys surveys. And, as promised, my first new poll is the
latest round of my ongoing "Rating Project," in which I ask my site visitors
to rate PSB songs on a scale of 0 to 10 as they compare to other PSB songs
(NOT to tracks by other artists), with 0 meaning "One of the worst they've
ever done" and 10 meaning "One of their very best." This time I'm asking for
your ratings of the songs on the Boys' latest album, "Elysium," as well as
the three bonus songs for the single "Winner." (I think it's too soon to ask
about the "Leaving" bonus songs, so those will come later.)

I gave lots of advance notice about this, so I hope most of you are all
ready! So please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on my
home page.

Thanks to everyone for your patience during my relative absence, and I hope
you'll be coming back to visit my site. I look forward to compiling your
ratings! In the meantime, I wish you all a wonderful week ahead! Take care!