[Introspective] Dusty Kid

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 04:15:09 PDT 2012

“It has a very English/70s’ rock oriented vibe which I think fits well with
their vocals – I like the tension throughout the piano and string parts,
that gives the track a sinister/ Hitchcock spirit."

*The sample of his mix (Lost her love remix) that is listenable at amazonuk
sounds like utter shite.*
*
*
*The Believe in PSB mix sounds great, naturally.*

Just btw, Dusty Kid is a very stupid sounding name, imo.

--
derekbd
"A man who does not think for himself does not think at all." - Oscar Wilde