[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite alternate mix of "Leaving"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 22:07:40 PST 2012

site visitors which of the official, released mixes of "Leaving" (aside from
the album/single mix) is their favorite. And the mix chosen by the largest
number of voters was:

* The "PSB Side-by-Side Remix," picked by 26.0% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks which "Elysium" track, in your opinion,
best exemplifies the "L.A. Sound" that the Pet Shop Boys were presumably
looking for when they decided to record the album there in Los Angeles.
Thanks to Tan Sam for suggesting this most intriguing question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey. And I wish you
all an exemplary week ahead!