[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB manager under whom best decisions made

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 19 22:13:20 PDT 2012

site visitors to choose the Pet Shop Boys manager under whom they believe
the best decisions have been made for their career. And the manager who
received the most votes -- more, in fact, than the other four combined --
was:

* Tom Watkins (PSB manager 1984-1989), who was chosen by 52.3% of the
voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead was inspired by a comment that I read not too
long ago in one of the online PSB fan forums, where someone had complained
that the Pet Shop Boys don't treat their fans very well. So this made me
want to pose the question to you! What do you think about this? Do you agree
that the Boys treat their fans badly? Do you think they actually do treat
the fans well? Or do you have some other opinion about this? So please mull
this over and, when you're ready, make your choice from the options provided
right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope the week ahead treats you very well indeed!