[Introspective] Final results for poll on favorite Eric Watson PSB single sleeve

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 31 22:05:57 PDT 2012

site visitors to choose their favorite Pet Shop Boys single sleeve featuring
the photographic work of the late Eric Watson. And the largest number of
votes went to:

* "Heart," the sleeve photography of which was picked by 14.7% of the
voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is "Part 2" of my little tribute to Eric
Watson. This week I'm asking you to pick your favorite PSB music video from
among those that Watson either directed or co-directed. So please make your
choice from the options provided right there on my home page. And thanks
once again to Shayne for suggesting these questions!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey -- which,
incidentally, had a somewhat higher than usual turnout, I'm pleased to say.
And I hope you all have a terrific week!