[Introspective] Final results of poll on preferred alternate format for next PSB single

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 10 22:06:37 PST 2012

site visitors which alternate format they would most prefer for singles from
the next Pet Shop Boys studio album if no singles are given general release
in CD format. And the choice that received the most votes was:

* "A paid download from iTunes, Amazon, etc." picked by 33.5% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead in based on the fact that the Boys have so
far spent nearly two months in the United States working on their next album
with an American producer. So I'm wondering how likely you think it is that
this will result in that album having a "American flavor" (however you might
define that). Please ponder this and, when you're ready, make your choice
from the options provided right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!