[Introspective] Poll ends soon on expectations for "Elysium"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 28 21:24:39 PDT 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks, based on everything you've heard so far about the Pet Shop Boys'
next album -- including its title "Elysium," the preview track "Invisible,"
the fact that it was recorded in Los Angeles with young American producer
Andrew Dawson (best known for his work with hip-hop artists), and now maybe
even the 30-second snippet you may have heard of the first single,
"Winner" -- what are your expectations for it? If you haven't voted yet,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choice from the options provided right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a great
weekend!