[Introspective] FW: Neuer Song + Album - jetzt Musikvideo anschauen

Zdenek Stanka zdenek at exxe.cz
Mon Jun 11 08:19:25 PDT 2012

Well, I can't disagree more! The song, its lyrics, sound and production is... amazing! The short piano part is also beautiful, btw. And Neil's voice is nothing less than perfect... :)

According to the official site they have leaked this album track "to give an idea of the album’s sound"... and I really hope it's gonna be right this way! Btw, the album title is - AGAIN - fantastic! :)

All mentioned above: IMHO, naturally... :)))

Read you,

/Z/