[Introspective] Final results of poll on preferred treatment of "Joke"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 28 22:09:49 PDT 2012

site visitors to pick their preferred stylistic "treatment" for the new Pet
Shop Boys cover of the Bee Gees' classic "I Started a Joke." And the
response that received the largest number of votes was:

* "Still a ballad, but in a much more electronic/techno style," chosen by
27.4% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is in two parts -- or, more accurately, it's
actually two separate but closely related polls. First (and probably not at
all surprisingly), I'm asking you to rate the music video for the new single
"Winner" as it compares to other PSB videos. And then I'm asking you to do
the same for the video for the non-single album taster, "Invisible." So
please, when you're ready, make your choices from the options provided right
there on my home page. And thanks to the several site visitors who suggested
that I pose this question about the "Winner" video. I had already decided to
do so by the time I received those suggestions, but I certainly appreciate
them, regardless.

Meanwhile, thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a stupendous week ahead!