[Introspective] Final results of poll on "Winner" as a PSB single

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 22:08:01 PDT 2012

site visitors their opinion of "Winner" as the Pet Shop Boys' new single.
And the response that received the most votes was:

* "It's an average single for them: neither particularly good nor bad,"
chosen by 34.4% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the recent but
still-unconfirmed report that the Pet Shop Boys will be performing at the
closing ceremonies of the 2012 Olympic Games in London. Regardless of how it
turns out (true or otherwise), I'm wondering what you think this prospect.
Is it (or would it be) a wonderful thing? A terrible thing? Or somewhere
in-between? Please ponder this and, when you're ready, make your choice from
the options provided right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey (which
proved somewhat more popular than most). And I hope you all have a great
week ahead!