[Introspective] Final results of poll on interest in non-musical PSB topics

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 29 22:45:08 PST 2012

site visitors the extent to which they're interested in several
"non-musical" topics related to the Pet Shop Boys. And the responses that
received the most votes were:

* With regard to their individual tastes in things like food, movies, TV
shows, favorite actors, and the like, a plurality of 42.0% said that they're
very interested;

* Regarding their political views, a plurality of 46.1% said that they're
only mildly interested; and

* Regarding their personal relationships (such as significant others), a
plurality of 42.3% indicated that they're also only mildly interested.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is very much keyed to this being the end of
the year. I'm wondering what, in your opinion, has been the single greatest
highlight of the year 2012 for the Pet Shop Boys. I've listed a number of
events for your consideration. So please take a few moments to check them
out and make your choice right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey!
And I hope you all have a terrific week ahead, as well as a very safe,
happy, and successful New Year!