[Introspective] Final results of poll on other PSB album "Elysium" is most like

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 22 22:11:12 PST 2012

site visitors which other Pet Shop Boys studio album they felt "Elysium" was
most similar to, and whether that was a good, neutral, or bad thing. And the
response chosen by the largest number of voters was:

* "Behaviour," and it's a good thing, selected by 27.7% of the voters.

"Behaviour" also came out on top overall (that is, with the good, neutral,
and bad votes combined), with 43.9% of the total vote. To see the complete
results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that from time to
time I receive queries from site visitors about various "non-musical"
aspects of the Pet Shop Boys, such as their individual tastes in food, film,
TV, and the like; their political views; and their personal relationships.
Usually I'm unable to provide much of any information about such things. But
it does make me wonder: to what extend are my site visitors in general
interested in these three subjects? So that's what I'm asking this week. Are
you very interested, only mildly interested, or not interested at all?
Please take a moment to make your choices right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey. And I
hope you all have a wonderful week -- and to those of you observing
Christmas and/or other holidays this time of year, I wish you a very warm
and joyful holiday season!