[Introspective] Waiting for Winner EP in the US?

Jonathan joda at panix.com
Mon Aug 20 13:50:36 PDT 2012

Well, I guess it's just a matter of waiting a little longer.  Yeah, I
was already thinking I'll go the Amazon.co.uk route next time. Thanks
for the reports!

I always like to wait to listen to an album in its entirety, to preserve
its coherence, so I've resisted playing Invisible and Winner more than a
single time.  So I'm really looking forward to the three new bonus
tracks to tide me over.  (I know I could play them off Spotify, but
somehow I really want to hear them right out of their sleeve.)

Thanks again!  I'll post when mine finally shows up.