[Introspective] Final results of poll on the last "great" PSB music video

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 18 22:02:07 PDT 2012

site visitors what they consider to be the last (that is, most recent)
"great" Pet Shop Boys music video. And the video that received the most
votes was:

* "Love etc." chosen by 20.9% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead asks which if various activities you have
done or are in the process of doing in anticipation of the upcoming release
of the new PSB album "Elysium." So please take a few moments to make your
choices from the options provided there on my home page. And thanks to Tan
Sam for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a much, *much* better week ahead than the one I've just ended.
(Food poisoning is no picnic, to say the least. ;-)