[Introspective] Final results of survey on buying "Winner" and its bonus tracks

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 11 22:09:13 PDT 2012

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they were planning to buy or had already bought the
new Pet Shop Boys single "Winner" and/or any of its bonus tracks, and, if
so, in which configurations. And the response that received the largest
number of votes was:

* "The CD EP with all four songs" ("Winner," "A Certain 'Je Ne Sais Quoi',"
"The Way Through the Woods," and "I Started a Joke"), chosen by 65.6% of the
voters.

button in the navigation bar.

I've "borrowed" my new poll for the week ahead from Shayne, who had
previously asked the same question on the Pet Shop Boys Community Forum
(http://www.petshopboys-forum.com/). I asked him if I could run the same
poll myself, and he graciously granted permission. So what do you consider
to be the Pet Shop Boys' last (that is, most recent) *great* music video?
It's of course up to you to determine "greatness" as you see fit. So please
make your choice from the options provided (all of the Boys' music videos,
listed in reverse chronological order) right there on my home page. And
thanks, Shayne, for a most provocative question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I hope
you all have a delightful week ahead!