[Introspective] Final results of poll on "Winner" and "Invisible" videos

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 4 22:10:25 PDT 2012

The final votes are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked my site
visitors to rate the music videos for the Pet Shop Boys songs "Winner" and
"Invisible" as the compare to other PSB videos. And the choices that
received the most votes were:

* For "Winner" - "It may not be their worst, but it's certainly one of their
worst," chosen by 29.1% of the voters, and

* For "Invisible" - "It's an average PSB music video," picked by 29.0% of
the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

The new single "Winner" (along with its bonus tracks) is once more the focus
on my new survey for the week ahead. This time I'm wondering which tracks
you're planning to buy (or have already bought) and in which formats. So
please, when you have the chance, take a few moments to make your choices
right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
wish you all a great week ahead!