[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite Eric Watson PSB music video

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 7 22:06:50 PDT 2012

site visitors to choose their favorite Pet Shop Boys music video from among
those that were directed or co-directed by the late Eric Watson. And the
video that received the most votes was:

* "Domino Dancing," picked by 22.7% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is based on a statement reportedly made by
Neil (though I don't know the actual source, so I can't vouch for its
absolute authenticity) that the next PSB studio album would have their
shortest title ever. Considering that the previous studio album was "Yes,"
that leaves just one- and two-letter words to choose from. Assuming it will
be a two-letter-word title (a big assumption, to be sure), I'm wondering
what you think it will be. I'm offering a good selection of possibilities to
choose from, as well as several "none of the above" options. So please check
out the choices right there on my home page and make the selection you think
best.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope
you all have a delightful week ahead, and to all who observe the holiday, I
wish you a very Happy Easter!