[Introspective] Final results of poll on singles from the next PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 22 22:07:27 PDT 2011

site visitors whether they believe the Pet Shop Boys should release any
singles from their next album. And, perhaps not too surprisingly, the
opinion that received the largest number of votes was:

* "Yes, they should definitely continue releasing singles. They could still
have major hits!" chosen by a little over half the voters -- 51.1%, to be
precise.

button in the left navigation bar.

For the week ahead, I'm taking the unusual step of having not one but *two*
polls. The first is pretty much a "traditional PSB survey." In response to a
recent newspaper article in which Andy Bell of Erasure said that he would
like for Erasure to collaborate with the Pet Shop Boys (something that I've
long expressed a desire for in my own website's FAQ section), I'm asking
whether you yourself would like for such a collaboration to take place --
and, if so, what form(s) you would like for it to take.

My second "bonus" poll isn't really a "PSB survey" at all, but rather one
about my website. I'm simply wondering how you feel about its recent
changes. I'd love to get a sense of how my site visitors in general feel
about its redesign. So, in advance, thanks to you all for your input!

As always, thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a doubly wonderful week ahead!