[Introspective] Final results of poll on classic PSB album to get "deluxe" treatment

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 22:21:12 PST 2011

site visitors which "classic" Pet Shop Boys album (if any) they would most
like to see re-released in a pricey multi-disc "deluxe" edition of the type
that record companies have been releasing of late for other artists. And the
choice made by the largest number of voters was:

* "Behaviour," picked by 25.3% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the very recent news that the
Boys' second b-side collection, titled "Format," is scheduled for release
this coming February. If you recall, their previous b-side collection,
"Alternative," was accompanied by a new single: a newly revised, re-recorded
version of one of its tracks, "Paninaro," now retitled "Paninaro '95." So,
assuming that they might do the same sort of thing this time around, I'm
asking which of the likely "Format" tracks would you most prefer get this
kind of treatment. Thanks so much to Alexandre C. for suggesting this
question!

And thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey. Here's
wishing you all a fantastic week ahead!