[Introspective] new b-sides collection

Christian . cjr421 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 06:09:30 PST 2011

I read this news as well this morning, so when I got to work I looked over the psb discography site.  Now, if they're starting this from 1995, that would begin with the b-side to Paninaro '95, which I'm assuming would be "In The Night" (Arthur Baker remix).  If not, then it would begin with "Before" which would make more sense because "Paninaro '95" was released to promote "Alternative".  With that being said, if we start with "Before" (released in '96) and go up to 2010, then we'd have a total of 42 b-sides (true b-sides, not some remixed version of some song off one of their albums).  Here are the songs that would make up the new b-side collection:

3:33  The Truck Driver And His Mate
4:05  Hit And Miss
5:18  Betrayed
4:40  How I Learned To Hate Rock'N'Roll
2:46  The Calm Before The Storm
4:48  Confidential (1992 demo for tina turner)
5:45  The Boy Who Couldn't Keep His Clothes On
5:00  Delusions of Grandeur
3:45  The View From Your Balcony
4:06  Disco Potential
3:35  Silver Age
4:58  Screaming
4:14  Je T'Aime...Moi Non Plus
4:04  The Ghost Of Myself
4:38  Casting A Shadow
4:42  Lies
4:37  Sail Away
3:37  Sexy Northerner
5:02  Always
3:56  Nightlife
3:28  Searching For The Face Of Jesus

CD 2

5:14  Between Two Islands
3:23  Friendly Fire
4:05  Positive Role Model
3:28  Somebody Else's Business
4:38  We're The Pet Shop Boys
3:50  Transparent
3:42  I Didn't Get Where I Am Today
2:35  Girls Don't Cry
3:12  The Resurrectionist
3:10  Blue On Blue
3:37  No Time For Tears (7" mix)
4:13  In Private (stuart crichton 7" mix)
3:46  Party Song
4:55  Bright Young Things
4:30  Gin And Jag
3:55  We're All Criminals Now