[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB albums to "hybridize"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 25 22:08:57 PDT 2011

site visitors that if the Pet Shop Boys' next album were a "stylistic
hybrid" of two previous PSB studio albums, which two albums would they
prefer be "crossed" in this way. And the choice that received the most votes
was:

* "Behaviour" and "Yes," chosen by 7.1% of the voters.

(If that seems like an awfully small percentage for the top vote-getter,
keep in mind that there were more than fifty choices in this poll!)

button in the left navigation bar.

Since this last survey had so many choices, I decided that my new poll for
the week ahead should be much simpler, with far fewer choices. So here's how
it goes -- Sooner or later the Pet Shop Boys will inevitably release their
final studio album. When that time comes, would you prefer to know that it's
their final studio album at the time of its release, or would you prefer to
discover that fact only in retrospect, at some point (perhaps even years)
following its release? Please mull this over and, when you're ready, make
your choice from the four options provided right there on my home page. And
thanks to MarkC for providing the inspiration for this question. He actually
suggested a different question (which I may still decide to use at some
point), but I modified it and took it in another direction in order to come
up with this week's poll.

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a fantastic week ahead!