[Introspective] Final results of poll on Chris lead vocals for next PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 18 22:10:46 PDT 2011

site visitors whether, in their opinion, Chris should sing any lead vocals
on the next Pet Shop Boys album. And the response that received the most
votes was:

* "Chris should sing lead on one song, but no more than that," chosen by
48.8% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

I hope you'll find my new poll for the week ahead thought-provoking. Let's
say Neil and Chris had decided that their next album should be a "stylistic
hybrid" between two of their previous studio albums. If it were up to you,
which two albums would you choose to "cross" in this way? So please mull
this over and, when you're ready, make your choice right there on my home
page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a terrific week!