[Introspective] Final results of poll on "Tennant-Lowe" vs. "PSB"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 30 22:16:52 PDT 2011

The results are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked my site
visitors whether they appreciate the work of "Tennant-Lowe" (the
"professional ID" preferred by Neil and Chris for the less "pop-oriented"
work) as that of "Pet Shop Boys." It was a close one, but the response that
received the most votes was:

* "Yes," chosen by 51.2% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

I'm getting ready to take a two-week break from my website and computing in
general, so while I'm "out of touch," I'm running a special two-week poll
that will "hold down the fort," so to speak. I suspect that, like me, your
tastes fluctuate from time to time -- enough that a PSB song or album that
you may have really liked at one time is no longer a particular favorite of
yours. And you may now have a much more favorable opinion of a PSB song or
album that you may not have cared much for at one time. So here's what I'm
asking: What PSB album has "most improved" in your estimation through the
years? That is, once you didn't much like it, but now you do quite a bit.
And which one has "most declined" in your estimation? In other words, you
once liked it a great deal, but now your opinion of it is substantially
lower. Please mull this over and make your choices from the options provided
right there on my home page.

By the way, for much of my two-week break I won't be accessing my email, so
if you write to me during this period, I'll be delayed in getting back to
you. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I hope you'll bear with me. I
promise to reply as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish
you all a marvelous *two* weeks!