[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether you'd like to know it's the last PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 2 22:08:31 PDT 2011

site visitors whether, when the time comes for the Pet Shop Boys to release
their final studio album, they would prefer to know that it's the last one
at the time of its release, or whether they would prefer to learn that it
had been the last only sometime later. And the response that received the
most votes was:

* "I would prefer to know it's their final album at the time of its
release," chosen by 40.5% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click "Past Survey Results" in the
left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead concerns the recently announced Pet Shop Boys
"Organic Mix" of the Hidden Cameras track "Colour of a Man." I'm simply
wondering how you would rate it in terms of its overall quality -- although
it's completely up you to determine for yourself the criteria for judging
it. I also offer a link to it on YouTube in case you haven't heard it yet.
So please, when  you're ready, make your choice from the options provided
right there on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a marvelous week ahead. And a very happy and safe Independence
Day to my fellow American PSB fans!