[Introspective] Final results of poll rating the most recent PSB songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 22 22:04:06 PST 2011

site visitors to rate the Pet Shop Boys' four most recent songs on a scale
of 0 to 10 as they compare to other PSB songs, with 0 meaning "one of their
worst songs," 5 meaning "an average PSB song," and 10 meaning "one of their
best." And, of the four, the song that ended up with the highest average
rating was:

* "I Cried for Us," which had an average rating of 5.748. (4.8% of the
voters rated it a 10, and 2.2% rated it a 0).

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead was inspired by some fans' suggestions that
the Pet Shop Boys ought to record a completely new version (not just a
remix) of one of their old singles and then re-release it as a new single.
So I'm wondering whether *you* would like for them to do this -- and, if so,
which pre-Yes single you think should receive this treatment? So please take
a moment to mull this over and, when you're ready, make your choice from the
options provided right there on my home page. And thanks so much to Janne
for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all  have a fabulous week ahead!