[Introspective] Final results of poll on your fandom if PSB had stopped making music after "Discography"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 22:09:44 PST 2011

site visitors to describe what they think their degree of PSB fandom might
now be if the Pet Shop Boys had stopped making new music back in 1991 with
the release of "Discography." And the response that received the most votes
was:

* "I think I would still be a fan, but not nearly as *much* of a fan,"
selected by 29.8% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is timed to the 53rd annual Grammy Awards,
scheduled for telecast next Sunday evening, February 13. The Pet Shop Boys
aren't nominated this year, although they have been several times in the
past -- but they have yet actually to win a Grammy. So I'm wondering what
you think the odds are that they will *ever* win a Grammy Award. Thanks to
Sam Tan for suggesting this question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I wish you all a
splendid week ahead!