[Introspective] Final results of poll on rating 2011 as a "PSB year"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 31 22:13:56 PST 2011

Happy New Year!

site visitors how they would rate 2011 as a "Pet Shop Boys year." And the
response that received the largest number of votes was:

* "It was an average PSB year," chosen by 31.8% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My first poll of 2012 deals with something that has long intrigued me,
focusing on a specific PSB song: "It's a Sin." As you're probably aware,
"It's a Sin" is the Tennant-Lowe song most often covered by other artists. I
often wonder why that is. So I'm running it past you. Why do you think "It's
a Sin" is the most covered PSB song? Please take a moment to make your
choice from the options I've provided on my home page, including a "None of
the above" choice that encourages you propose your own alternate viewpoint.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
wish you all a very safe and successful week and year ahead!