[Introspective] Final results of poll on paying to see TMIT if you had it on DVD

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 3 22:13:34 PST 2011

site visitors whether they would pay to see a live performance of "The Most
Incredible Thing" if they already owned a film/video of it on DVD. And most
of the voters responded:

* "Yes," affirmed by 63.6% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead returns to the subject of the next major Pet
Shop Boys release, their second b-sides/bonus tracks collection "Format,"
scheduled for this February. I'm simply wondering whether you're planning to
buy it. It's actually not quite so simple, however, since I'm offering more
than one "Yes" and "No" response to cover different circumstances of
choosing to buy it or not. So please check out the choices there on my home
page and, when you're ready, place your vote.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a superb week ahead!